Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's back to life as I know it!

I've been back from conference for a few days now - I'm all unpacked (including all the fantatic freebies I got - woo hooooooo) and it's back to life as normal. LOL

The kids are no longer all over me because I was missed, the house is a mess, and I've really got to get on the phone to get some parties booked (anyone know of anyone wanting a party???)

Even N said to me last night "Mommy, I can't believe you've only been home a couple of days - it seems like you never left" LOL I take it they'll be fine when I go away to Paris in October HA HA HA

My goal for this week is to get on the phone! I need to book parties and Epicure also has this amazing new rep promotion going on and so I need to let people know about that as well!! I realized over conference that I have the ability with this business to help people change their lives - so who am I to NOT share it? That's just selfish in my opinion. So I need to get off my A** and get on that phone! LOL

2 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

You're so lucky to have found a job that you're excited about - it's a rare thing these days...

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Go Kelly Go Kelly Go Kelly!!

I wish you northing but luck, happiness, and prosperity (I so spelt that wrong lol).