I had my annual physical on Friday (well, I shouldn't say annual since it's been about... oh ... 4 years since my last one) and part of that physical is getting blood work done. Yeah, I know - it's all normal physical stuff - but I decided to go tomorrow morning to get that work done so tonight I have to fast.
Now I'm not normally an evening snacker - but I do enjoy sitting with a nice cup of coffee at this point in the night. So why is it that I'm just DYING to have something snackable? It's because my willpower is really THAT LOW ha ha... I am not going to do it of course, but because I can't have it - I want it!
It's the morning coffee (or lack thereof) which is gonna kill me. I know that and I'm dealing with it... I've decided that I'm not showering or anything - just getting up, getting dressed and getting there when the lab opens at 7 AM so that I can rush back to my comfy home and have a BIG coffee!!!
This weekend was wonderful! The weather is summer like. I know that the temps are WAY above normal and there is a good chance that it will cool down again within a week or so, but we're enjoying it while it lasts. The kids spent a good part of the weekend outside playing! My 8 year old had her piano recital today and she did fantastic!!!!! I'm just SOOOOOOOOO freaking proud of her. Which reminds me, I have to upload the pics and video that I took.... so you'll be seeing that within a day or so :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Why is it?
Posted by Kelly at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment