Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Every once in a while...

I let myself have a 'feeling down' kind of day. I think that day will be today. Looks like it's going to rain so that makes it an appropriate day for it.

Day started off with DH bugging me cause I haven't gone to the gym in a couple of weeks. I didn't go the week before conference because I had the flu - BAD, then the week I was at conference of course I didn't go. Well I haven't been back since. I get that he's thinking "waste of money" but I'm really frustrated with it. I went for six months, at least a couple of times a week and lost NOTHING. Not a freaking pound - and it's not like there isn't anything there to lose.... there's lots that could go, but hasn't. So yeah, I'm not FEELING like going to the freaking gym!

Also, we all know how much I love my business - I really do! But this month (actually the last couple of months) haven't been great for sales. The nasty winter that we just endured really took a toll on my biz - who wants to leave the warmth of their home to go anywhere, you know? Well I had planned on kick starting things back up this month and it hasn't happened as I planned LOL. I've had a couple of parties that were planned rescheduled or cancelled and now I'm not sure if I will meet my personal goal for the month - and that makes me upset. On a positive note (not that I wanted to add positivity to my blog today - but you know me, that's just the way I am) I signed up a new girl last weekend and she seems to be gung ho so that's cool.

The kidlets started today off icky too. They just seem to know how to get under each other's skins, which in turn gets under mine. I had a scary thought this morning - OMG 2 more months until they are BOTH home ALL SUMMER!!!!!!!!!! I've got to start preparing myself for the daily quarrels between them.

So yeah, I'm going to wallow in my blahs today and then wake up fresh and happy tomorrow ... or at least that's the current plan ;)

1 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Aw Kelly *hugs* I'm sorry you felt so BLAH yesterday. It sucks that you've spent all the time and effort at the gym, only to lose nothing. Read this blog; He Can Make Me Thin? I've lost 4 lbs in one month and Hubby has lost 8 lbs in one month. Seriously, it works.