I had a Passion Party last night. Holy crap was it ever fun!!! There were far too many ladies here for my little living room, but we all squished in and had just the most amazing time! Nothing like passing around vibrators to get a bunch of women out of their shells I guess Tee hee hee....
I just love having get togethers. I guess that's why I got into the business that I'm in LOL My whole life has now turned into one party after the other and it's just amazing! Mind you, I'm not partying like I used to WAY BACK WHEN..., but partying none the less.
I had an Epicure party on Friday - it's not closed yet but again just an amazing time. I totally adore doing what I do - and I get so excited when people taste test my goodies and I see their reactions! I won't go on about that though, I talk way too much about my Epicure business on here and this should be more of a personal blog of sorts! (so my apologies to any readers, I promise - I'll talk less Epicure... LOL)
The weather is supposed to get cold again this week... We've been spoiled for a couple of weeks with temperatures way above normal. I've liked it !! LOL I have put away the kids winter stuff but I guess I'll have to pull their coats back out.
Anyhow - I guess I need to tidy up after my party from last night LOL So I'll catch you all later!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Woo woo!!!!
Posted by Kelly at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment