I just got back from our National Conference in Victoria BC. Oh wow! What an experience that was for me! First of all, going away from Hubby and the kidlets for almost a week - that was a bit tougher than I thought it would be, but I got thru it LOL....
I had a blast! Met wonderful women who are also reps for Epicure - took classes which taught me quite a bit - listened to inspirational stories and testimonials - attended a motivational speech (two actually) by Belinda Ellsworth - AMAZING!!!!!
Any wonders or doubt that I may have had before are all gone. The difference I am making in my childrens lives by me being home, the difference I am making in other women's lives by offering them the opportunity to work for themselves, the difference I am making in homes by helping them spend less time in the kitchen while making wonderfully delishious and healthy meals - OH wow! I've completely made the right decision and my future is in the palm of my hand!
I was able to spend a couple of hours with a cousin that I didn't get to know all that well growing up, but she is amazing!
The best thing of the week - I was able to spend the week rooming with one of my best friends who I don't see all that often!!!!! Thanks N for the fantastic week and for helping me thru my first conference!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I've been away......
Posted by Kelly at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just typed this to you in msn but here goes again, lol.
I was exactly where you were last year. and conference changed my life!!
You will see a huge change in your business in the next year! You will be in Red...I just know it!! But dont get discouraged when it doesnt happen overnight.
Hang on woman cause its going to be a hell of a ride!!
Love ya!
i am glad you are home safe and had a great time
Im so glad you had fun! I don't even want to imagine what it was like being away from the kids for that long. I don't know how on earth I would have dealt with that.
I love that picture of you and "N".
Post a Comment