Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just when I thought it was done.....

I could finally see the grass again, my little tulips and daffodils sprouts were popping up, there are buds on the big tree in front of my house... and then this morning I wake up to a dusting of snow!

Ok, yes it's just a dusting - and yes I see that as the week goes on this week we are expecting some fantastic temperatures - but it's still SNOW and it still ticks me off! HA HA

So on another topic - today I'm taking a couple of hours to make customer care calls and get back into business mode. I love working from home, but with two kids running around and a hubby who works afternoons it's tough sometimes. My kids can want nothing to do with me and then I get on the phone with a customer and all of a sudden either they start to fight or someone wants milk, or has to pee, or whatever! So today my wonderful hubby is taking the girls to his brothers for a few hours so that I can have some peace and quiet and get some things done!

I'm short on parties :( This Jan/Feb/Mar seems to have killed my business - people hibernate in the winter, and I get that - I hibernate too, but now I have to pay for that hibernation and start from scratch again. And the snow this morning didn't help!!! LOL

If anyone knows anyone who is interested in having an Epicure party, PLEASE let me know!!!!! ;)

0 comments: