So Coco and Little Miss M have been bugging me for ages to let them sleep in the same room (yeah, like that kind of love will last until their teen years....) and I finally caved and put Little Miss M's bed into Cocos room today - I know my back will hate me for all the moving later.
We'll see how long it lasts. Funny enough, it's been Coco that has been doing most of the bugging. You would think that at 9 years old, she doesn't want to room with an almost 4 year old but whatever.
I was thinking that I could make Little Miss M's room back into my office (which it was before the little spawnling was born) but now I'm thinking that I may make it into a "hang out" room for the girls. Maybe put Coco's tv in there and a couple of bean bag chairs or something. I can do without an office (and have for a very long time) if they have a place that they like to go hang out and not bug me while I'm working. Makes sense, right?
Wish me luck tonight, we'll see if Little Miss M actually goes to sleep in there.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I finally caved
Posted by Kelly at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Too cute!
Josh and Noel have shared a room since Luke was born. When we moved to this house, they all got their own rooms again. Every so often, they ask for a "sleepover". It's too cute.
Are we placing wagers on how long till the fighting starts? Lol
Post a Comment