"Can we play Rock Band?"
"Yes, later after I get all the stuff done I have to do today"
"Mom, can we play Rock Band later?"
"I already told you yes"
"Mom, when will it be later"
"LATER"
"But like... what time do you figure later is ?"
"Coco, if you mention Rock Band one more time - there will be NO Rock Band today"
"Oh."
And it's 10 AM!!! How many more days till school starts?
Monday, August 25, 2008
Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted by Kelly at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG I sooo here you!! The boys having been fighting since they opened their eyes the last week. And its over the stupidest things.
I AM SITTING THERE.
NO, I want to open the door.
I was going to use that bathroom.
It's MY turn to feed the cat!!
*start chanting*
One more week, one more week, one more week....
Yea that should read "hear" and not "here". LOL
How can you tell they are fighting in my ear this second!!
Aw Kelly. I completely understand. Big hugs.
HA! i know. i just got guitar hero friday and Emma is bugging like crazy to play it.
Post a Comment