Hey all my wonderful buddies out in blogland! (Yes, I'm on a high - and no I haven't drank/smoked anything) HA HA
I don't exactly KNOW why I'm on a high, but my party bookings are going great and I'm working on a few new reps - so I'm really excited. It's an exciting time for me right now where my business is concerned. I'm hoping to Fast Track during Sept-Nov and become a Unit Leader. I know, for those of you who don't know home businesses I'm sure you're reading blah, blah blah, blah blah.... but for those of you who know - WOO HOO!!!!!!!
I am hoping for September to ROCK! So far, so good as far as party bookings are going. September is also the start of a new Trip Incentive and my business gives double dollars to reps for sales between Sept 1-15, so I'm really pushing that time. Basically, for every dollar I sell during that time, it's $2 towards the trip - and I'm STOKED about it. We just found out that the trip is to Jamaica and I can totally see myself sitting my butt on a beach for a week LOL !!!
So what I'm asking of all my Canadian blogging buddies - ANYONE interested in ordering or having a party or even a "silent party" where I send you catalogs and order forms and you collect orders from your friends and you still get the hostess goodies! OR if you know someone who is looking to change their lives, pay off an extra bill each month, supplement their income, make new friends etc - LET ME KNOW!!!!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
On a Business Roll....
Posted by Kelly at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT KELLY!!! WHOOHOO!!!!
Post a Comment