I'm going to our Leadership Conference in Toronto Friday-Sunday, then on Sunday it's Coco's birthday so we'll be at my dads place for a little celebration - and then Monday is the big tonsil surgery for Little Miss M...
I'm trying NOT to think about Monday, I'm kind of glad that the conference is this weekend - it will help me keep my mind off things.
Poor Coco this evening got very upset about the surgery Monday. She was crying and scared thinking that Little Miss M would be in a lot of pain and very scared during the surgery. I explained to her that M wouldn't even know what was happening because she'll be asleep. I think that made her feel better. She gets herself worked up so easily - but it warms my heart that she cares so much too. Plus, it makes me have to work harder at not appearing worried in front of her (cause we all know that I'm a bit of a worrier too) ;)
I may try to pop in Sunday night, but I'm thinking that I won't be able to - so I'll catch up with everyone next week sometime!
Have a spectacular weekend!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
I'll be MIA for a few days
Posted by Kelly at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have a GREAT time!! Wish I was there with you!!
Can't wait to hear all about it :)
have a blast. i willbe thinking about the pumpkin on Monday. tell coco happy birthday from us!
It was great to see you the other day. We really do have to get together for lunch in the fall when the kids are back at school!
I'll be thinking of you and Miss M on Monday!
Have a great weekend at Conferance!
Post a Comment