Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Door

Little Miss M decided about 2 weeks ago that she no longer wants her door closed when she sleeps. I thought OH GREAT, now she will just get up and come to our room in the morning instead of screaming for us through the door!!!!!!!

Yeah, she gets up and comes to our room - but at the break of freaking dawn!!!!!! It was 6;30 this morning. You see, when her door was closed and the blinds were down - she wouldn't wake up to see any light and would sleep longer. Now she wakes up - looks out her door and see the sunshine, and assumes that it's ok to come wake up mommy.

Just once - wake up daddy or Coco, would you?????????

I keep telling myself that one day she will be older and want to sleep till noon.

One day, I will actually get to sleep past 7 AM.

One day............

2 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ha. oh man. i feel your pain.

Tina Marie said...

I got to sleep till 930 today, tee hee

the boys have been sleeping in all summer. its been such an unexpected treat.

Soon enough September will come though and it will be back to 730am.