Good thing I warned you that I may be MIA for a bit, cause well... I was
Last weekend was our Leadership Conference for Epicure in Toronto - Oh WOW! It was great seeing friends that I only get to see at training events like this one... late nights, a wee bit of alcohol, LOTS of training, LOTS AND LOTS of announcements. It was truly spectacular all around. However, still drilled it home that I need to get off my ass and get in gear to become what I want to be with this wonderful company! I've decided that it's no longer an option - it's something that HAS to be done, no matter what!
Conference was over at noon on Sunday - which also happened to be Coco's 9th birthday. So I booted it back and then we visited with family to celebrate her birthday - she got a lot of really nice stuff and enjoyed the afternoon!!!
Monday morning was Little Miss M's tonsillectomy :( What I can say now is THANK GOD that's over with now. Seeing your little one coming out of anesthetic is not a pretty site, she had troubles waking up and we were admitted overnight so that she could stay on IV drip. Tuesday morning she was better and we were able to go home. The rest of this week has just been a lot of cuddling and feeling icky but I'm happy to say that she is now almost back to normal (other than a bit of an "owie in her neck")
Friday, August 15, 2008
Oh what a week!
Posted by Kelly at 5:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad you had a good time this past weekend. I loved seeing you. I wish I could hang out with you more ... you know, outside of Epicure settings lol.
I'm so glad Little Miss M is all better. I think everyone here and at CHPN and on Facebook had their thoughts and prayers headed in you family's direction.
Big hugs beautiful lady!!
Glad you had a great time at the conference!
I'm so sorry Miss M had such a hard time with the anesthetic - Adam may have to go in to get his tonsils removed and I'm dreading it. Although I do remember getting lots and lots of ice cream when mine were taken out.
Now get out there and kick some butt!
poor sweet pumpkin. i am glad she is on the mend.
also glad to hear you had a good time on your trip
Post a Comment