Sunday, August 17, 2008

A little sun, A little fun...

Yesterday I took Coco to Splash Canyon waterpark in Barrie. Not as good as I would have hoped, but Coco loved playing in the wave pool for HOURS (yes, no kidding - hours!!!) so it's all good. It was I think the first day without ANY rain in weeks, so it was all good timing!

We went to Splash Canyon because our boyz Mamakin were playing that night there at the park and Coco always wants to see them when they play at an all ages type of venue - she doesn't get to see them nearly as often as I do... but (sorry Coco) I do enjoy them more when I can enjoy a few drinkies and not worry about my kid LOL (Woo hoo... Sauble beach in 2 weeks!!!)

For those of you who follow my blog, you'd know that Mamakin is an Aerosmith tribute band but they surprised us last night with breaking out some Zepplin - so OMG I was thrilled!!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

I think I have actually seen that band! Did they play the CNE two years ago?

Kelly said...

I'm not really sure. I just met them about a year and a half ago so I don't know what they did before that. I would say that it's very possible though, they've been playing for a very long time and are all based around Toronto :)