Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Slipped

Ok I slipped (note the other blog is now gone)

I'm not really sure why, and I know it won't be the last time that I try - but I was about to lose it on the kids and figured that maybe it's better for me to stick to my original plan of doing it when they are in school in September.

Let's NOT talk about it, ok? I'm not thrilled with myself (especially at how little I lasted) but beating myself up over it won't help either.

On to other stuff.....

It's (again) supposed to suck in the weather department today and we were planning on going into Brampton to watch DH play baseball this evening. We're still going into Brampton, but it may just be to visit my dad - cause I am not going to sit in the rain to watch baseball. I love you hun, but not that much LOL LOL LOL

I have a conference call today at 2:30 - my "challenge" last week was to get 2 parties booked before this weeks call. I did book one - not till September though, signed a new girl and then got her a booking (I can't do the date that the hostess wants because it's 2 days after Little Miss M gets her tonsils out and I won't get a babysitter that soon after). Do you think the trainer will be mad at me? LOL I hope not... we'll see at 2:30...

Anyone want to call me to book a party in the next 2 hours? Then I'm guaranteed some kudos HA HA

2 comments:

Tina Marie said...

Don't beat yourself up about it. It's done and over, move on to the next day. Only YOU know when you are ready. I tried to quit so many times I lost count. It's a difficult task darling, and when the time is right you will do it. I still believe in you!

Good with your conference call! My august is sucking hard right now. But then again I am not really doing anything to change it. LOL

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

if we were talking about it i would say next time and if anyone has anything to say.. use my line 'nobody likes a quitter' :P