Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ahhhhhh..........

Ok so a while ago I decided that I was going to take a day for ME and go to this thing in town called "Women Living Well - Day of Discovery" - it sounds to be absolutely magical - massages by the waterfalls, reflexology, a marketplace, NO KIDS, drum circles by a fire pit, the whole nine yards!

I contemplated going in it as a vendor and then decided against that. For a few reasons - first of all, everything that I've been doing lately (without kids) has been business related. Yes, women's luncheons and such are nice - but it's always about the business. Plus, I just wanted a day to be with ME - I know, that's a little bit greedy of me - but honestly, I never do this kind of stuff.

I received a call last week asking for me to PLEEEEEASE provide some Epicure dips and I can promote however much I want - for free... Ok, being the business woman that I am and knowing that there is going to be 200 or so women there - how do I say no to that???

So now I'm excited for so many reasons to be going there. I think that it will be a real boost to my biz, AND I still get a massage AND reflexology by the waterfall. I kind of think that although I'd enjoy it without promoting there, I would feel a little bit guilty as well - so now I can go without the guilt. Win-Win!

0 comments: