I took Little Miss M for her pre-op appt today at the doctors office. We are very lucky to have a husband and wife team for our family doctors - and I found out that the Mr of the team will be her anaethesiologist (is that the right way to spell it?) when she gets her tonsils out! I don't know why that just made me feel a whole lot better, but it does. She will be much more comfortable with him than with some stranger.
I knew that he worked at the hospital a couple of days a week, but didn't know what it was that he did there... now I know ;)
We saw the Mrs today - and she looked at the forms and said "Oh, Stephen will be at the hospital that day" so I said "Oh cool - does that mean he'll come to visit her after to see how she is doing?" and then she told me what he does there and that if he's scheduled to be in another OR at the time, he'll switch to be with her - and I almost cried I was so happy about it.
Yup, it's the little things that make me happy!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOO
(Ok, yes, I'm still scared for my little baby - but a little less scared than I was before)
By the way - brain age was in the 40's today..... so I'm not as smart today as I was yesterday LOL
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Sometimes things just work out....
Posted by Kelly at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like she is in good hands. Positive thoughts :)
yes, positive thoughts do more for people that one could ever understand. sending you a few more positive thoughts as well ;)
Thanks! ;)
Post a Comment