Well apparently I'm in my 50's in terms of my Brain Age.
I bought the game for me to use on Coco's Nintendo DS because I love mind games of all sorts - so yeah, I took the initial "Brain Age" test and my brain is in it's 50's.... The best you can get is 20 so I suppose I have some work to do!!!!
I get a bit addicted to these kinds of games. I play Word Twist and Word Challenge on crackbook ALL the time - I admit that I have asked my kids to wait when they are hungry because I'm in the middle of a game (yes, mommy of the year award goes to Kelly this year)
Monday, July 14, 2008
My brain age....
Posted by Kelly at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Brain Age! It's soo addictive. I love the piano challenge and soduku.
lmao that's awesome!
Try : Big Brain Academy
Oh I haven't hit the piano challenge yet.... LOL
But I have gotten into Sudoku
Doh.. 50.. hun you better starve the kids more and get that age down :P
Post a Comment