Yes, Coco's birthday is actually in the middle of August - but every year we do her "kid" party at the end of the school year. This year it's at the Dojo - like last year... LOL They all like it there, plus she can brag a little because she's just earned her orange belt!!!!! WOO HOO COCO!
How is it that a party ends up costing so much money? You start off thinking it will be a little get together for her and her friends. Then you pick the place. Ok yeah, I much prefer having the party OUT of my house - no clean up, no prep work, no 10+ kids running around my house - s'all good. But then you factor in the present (and as they get older, the presents get smaller but more expensive - this year it's the Nintendo DS), you factor in the cake, the drinks, the loot bags, etc, etc, etc.... and OMG your kid just scored a $300 birthday!!!!!! HA HA......
I told DH that I want that kind of money spent on me for my birthday this year, it's only fair right????
Oh well - think positively Kelly, remember there will be NO party clean up for you........
Oh, and DH is working overtime tomorrow so he'll miss a part of the party too! So I guess I'll be toting all the crap over there........ yeah, he'll pay. His overtime will go nicely with the shopping spree I'll plan *insert evil laugh here*
Nah, I can't do that.... geez, I wish I could LOL
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, July 4, 2008
It's Coco's "Kid" party tomorrow
Posted by Kelly at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WHOOHOO!! PARTY TIME!!!!!
I hope everything goes well and "Coco" has a blast.
Hope the party went well :)
Hope you guys had fun :)
Hope it is a great party :)
Hope it went well - post some pics!
Post a Comment