Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Picture Day!

OK everyone - I've promised some pictures so here we go...

A couple of weeks ago I took Coco to the Cobourg Waterfront Festival to have some fun and watch our favorite band Mamakin play

Here is Coco and her cousin on a ride

Photobucket

Here is Coco with the temporary tattoo she got

Photobucket

And these are two shots of the "main attraction" of the night

Photobucket
Photobucket


Now for Coco's Kid Party... (I call it the kid party because her birthday isn't till the middle of August but we always do her "kid party" at the end of the school year because I know how hard it is to get a party together in the summertime)

Coco showing off her stuff with her Sensei

Photobucket

Little Miss M learning a thing or two...

Photobucket

DH getting into it..... (he's really just a child himself HA HA)

Photobucket

The cake!!!!! (I do believe that Little Miss M believed that it was her party too)

Photobucket

Coco and her "BFF"

Photobucket

2 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

great pics :)

Tina Marie said...

Cute pics! looks like everyone had tons of fun! Love the cake!