How much I absolutely ADORE working from home! This morning we woke up and I saw that it was going to be a beautiful day so made the executive decision that we needed to go to Pucks Farm instead of hanging around the house!
I love the fact that I can just decide these things on a whim, while still bringing in money to the household!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH Can I say again how much I love working from home? (and for any of you Canadian Bloggers out there - I'd love to help you do that too!!!)
Here are some pics from our fantastic spur of the moment farm trip!


Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I can't say enough...
Posted by Kelly at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE the mommy and girls picture!!
I left comments on Facebook. I love the pictures and am glad you ladies had fun!
Post a Comment