It's been raining pretty much all day here. I can't say that I mind, for the first time in years my gardens and grass look spectacular! But it does suck for the kids.
Tonight at the local supermarket they are having kids night - with "Avril Lavigne and Hannah Montana" singers there HA HA... we're going to go even if it's raining. We've got umbrellas, a little rain isn't going to hurt any of us. Plus, maybe if it's raining, there won't be as many people there... one can dream anyhow...
This week we're doing a whole lot of nothing. I've got no parties booked (well I did, but it's been cancelled), we've got no other plans other than just kinda hanging out - so a fake Avril and Hannah sounds like just the perfect thing to do!
Coco has a karate tournament on Saturday - her first. So I hope it goes well!! All my buddies out in blogland, wish her luck!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Rain Rain Go Away...
Posted by Kelly at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck Coco!
luck coco!
dude fake avril and hannah? that is the bomb! i hope you took pictures, and if you did you must post.
Nah, I again make bad mommy of the year HA HA because we went over there - it was a mad house and it was drizzling. So we hung out for a bit but left before the "show" started.
Coco was ok with it though, cause she knew it wasn't really them anyhow LOL
Post a Comment