Can you believe it? I look at the calendar and think Holy Cow! Where is the summer going??? August is going to be crazy between Coco's actual birthday (remember, we did the party early), Little Miss M's tonsillectomy, Leadership Convention, a day planned at the Barrie Waterpark, etc, etc... wow - it's going to be back to school time before I know it... which of course I have mixed feelings about.
I'm totally excited about finally getting some time for me - I think that after almost 4 years it will be very - no no - VERY nice to have Little Miss M at school every other day - but I'm still a little bit upset that my baby is growing up. I still have some concerns about how she will adjust to school but I know that she is completely ready - in the educational sense - for school. I'm just not so sure about her social skills LOL But I guess that's part of the school process.
I seem to be doing a lot of reflecting today. It's been one of those days where I just kind of want to stay a little bit quiet and reserved. I really think that it's partly because I'm going to quit smoking tomorrow... I know, that probably seems weird but it's like a part of my life is ending and a new part is starting. I've also started a new blog to write about my quitting smoking - so check it out (it's listed at the right there) for either a good laugh or for whatever reason. I told DH today "Over the next few weeks (or months if that's the case) please don't mention my bitchiness. Just tell me how much you love me and how proud you are of me and we'll all be fine" HA HA..... I figured that I should give him those instruction considering when I was in labour with Little Miss M and completely undrugged - he didn't "get" the bitchiness and called me a few icky names while I was shooting them back at him HA HA HA HA.... God love him!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
July is almost over
Posted by Kelly at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Much love Kelly.
It's hard to see kids growing up. As you know, Dragon starts school in September. He's my first born. I'm going to be a wreck when his First Day comes. Ill be an even bigger wreck when it's Diva's first day of school because she's my baby.
But you're right, we as stay at home moms do need a break. Even if it's only a couple of days a week.
I also wish you lots of luck on your jounrey to quit smoking. Like I said before, you're a strong woman and I know you can do it.
I'm excited beyond measure about the Leadership Convention. I can't wait to see YOU again of course. I miss you and wish you didn't live far away from me lol. I think it would be nice to get together and let the kids play together. Ok ,... Im rambling.
good on ya for quitting.
i just.. well. cant. i love smoking. LOL sounds awful yes but i really do.
people that tell me to quit, i have the same response every time 'nobody likes a quitter' LOL
Post a Comment